What is your Story Hedgcoxe Hounds?
• Show your spirit. Share your story with Dance, Writing, Film Production, Photography, Visual Arts and/or Musical Composition.
• Remember to reflect the theme, “What is Your Story?” in your work!
• Enter as many times or categories as you like.
• Earn Hound Bucks!
• All entries will be recognized and are due in the Hedgcoxe Library by
November 3, 2016.
• Each entry must be accompanied by an official ENTRY FORM.
• Find Reflections information and resources online HERE.About Reflections:
The National PTA Reflections program is America's oldest and largest arts education program of its kind. Reflections welcomes students of all grade levels and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Students are encouraged to reflect on the common theme and create original artistic works in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.Recognition (the fun stuff!):
Reflections is a program, not a contest. All entrants will be recognized and receive Hound Bucks for entering! Ribbons will be awarded to all entrants, with recognition categories of: Award of Excellence (blue ribbon), Award of Merit (red ribbon), Honorable Mention (white ribbon), and Participant (green ribbon). Submissions will be displayed in the Hedgcoxe Library. Top entries will advance to Plano ISD Council of PTAs for next level judging and will have the potential of advancing to Texas PTA and National PTA.More Information and Categories (the fine print):